Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Adam!




We have had some fun celebrating Adam's birthday the past couple of days. For our family activity last night, we let him choose what he wanted to do, and he decided that going to Chuck 'E' Cheese sounded like fun. Justin and Ethan each flew solo most of the time we were there - concentrating on the big ticket givers. They sure gobbled up a lot of tokens! Adam and Lindsey hung out together the whole time - getting their pictures taken, and riding the rides together too. Scott, Garrett, and I talked budget at a table where we could watch the rest of the kids. In all honesty, Garrett wasn't much of a contributor to the conversation :), but did enjoy eating the Skittles that Justin gave Adam for his birthday. It was pretty fun.




Adam has been counting down the days until his birthday for weeks now, and was so excited that today was finally the day! I thought I was going to get out of giving him a friend party because he hadn't brought it up, but no such luck. He just doesn't know how the system works yet. He wondered today when his friends were going to come over for his party. Oops.




I thought this picture was cute. When Scott got home from work, we pulled Adam's presents onto the table, and I asked him to get close to them so that I could get a good picture. This GQ pose was what he came up with. :) He sure is a funny boy. I love his smile and his cute, round cheeks. My favorite thing to do with him is snuggle up and read books on the couch. Happy Birthday, Adam!