Saturday, March 14, 2009
Interesting time of life
It just dawned on me today as I took the boys to Orem, then to lunch afterwards at Sizzler, that I wasn't at all worried about getting back to my baby. I am done nursing the little guy. Out of 139 months of marriage, I have been pregnant or nursing 108 of those months. Amazing. This is kind of interesting to be neither one of those things. I feel good, and I don't have to plan my activities around feeding a baby every 3 hours. I wouldn't change a thing - I am so grateful for each of our children, and I enjoyed nursing them too, but this is kind of interesting for me. Maybe I need to go shopping all day by myself to commemorate - except with the knowledge we have gleaned from our Dave Ramsey class, we would have to make sure it fit in the budget. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun time of life...a weird transition, but fun to pal around with your kids now instead of feeling tied down!
Hey, Em-- Heard half an hour of Dave Ramsey yesterday for the first time. What a measured voice for debt free living. Was surprised at his recommendation that the house is only 1/4 of your income. So conservative in the world of extravagance and debt. Wow. No wonder you are changed.
Post a Comment