Adam learned how to use the bathroom back in October. We bought him some Skittles to use as potty treats and a new little potty that is just his size. Lindsey is going to be a professional potty trainer by the time she is a parent because she has been a really important part of Adam’s training! She likes to get his potty treats for him when he has earned them, she sits with him while he uses the bathroom, and she encourages him too. I have enjoyed seeing how much she wants to help him. Adam still likes someone to be with him while he uses the bathroom, and if I am unavailable because I am feeding Garrett or not home, he likes Lindsey to be with him. She is such a sweet, nurturing little girl.
3 comments:
What a great little helper!
She's a mother...
Very sweet story. The picture of them is cute too.
Post a Comment