I am so flattered that all of you would check in on me. :) I have honestly really, really enjoyed checking your blogs regularly since Labor Day when Kimberly showed me where they all were. I have felt some resistance to entering the blogging world - I guess it just seemed like another of the million things that I could do, but didn't feel like I had the time, and I was not really sure how I would use a blog. Anyway, I have softened because as I have looked in on your blogs more frequently, I think it is so sweet to hear about what you are thinking, and to hear little anecdotes about your kids. So, Valerie has made my entrance into blogdom very easy! (Thanks, Val!) She called me on a Sunday evening, asked for my google account password, and set me up.
Now I just need to work on coming up with things to write. . .
5 comments:
And this post is a wonderful start...
Emilie--
I just located your blog. It is wonderful so far. Keep up the good work.
Cute new picture, Em.
Glad to see you smiling! :)
Thanks. :)
Post a Comment