Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello, Valerie!

I just thought I would write you a little note since you are my sole blog-looker-atter. :) Sure think you are cute, and I love my new blog. I feel like I am taking the plunge into the modern world. Thank you for pushing me. :) Did you notice that I figured out how to change my picture? I actually had a really hard time finding one even in our photo archives - usually I am the one holding the camera.

I am still thinking of a title for the blog. "Pocket Moments" is very nice - maybe I just need to think of some really deep reason that it fits me and the reason for the blog. Hey, wait! Maybe I should name it after you! I can call it "Greetings, fair sister in Arkansas". How do you like it?

4 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

Yes. You figured out the picture thing great. You look a lot like mom. Are you sure the cemetery shot is better than that pensive little rest beside the lodge pole pine? :)

Yes, yes. Change the title, but you are somewhat limited in your audience by calling it "fair sister in Arkansas". Think a bit harder....

I am honored to have introduced you to the modern world. Really. Next we'll conquer the microwave oven. I think you'll like it. It's very handy.

Love you--

Suzee said...

Okay, Emilie, I am SO excited to see you blogging. Thanks Valerie! I think it is a bit sad that we live in the same town, but have to keep in contact over the computer!!!! Anyway, your blog looks great. I look forward to peeking in on you.

kimberly said...

Hey great to see you! How fun! I look forward to being inspired by all your wonderful thoughts and accomplishments.

Angela said...

Hey!!Look what I found, I can't believe it, You have a blog. what cute dimples.