Today is Ethan's birthday, and Justin's birthday was last Thursday. Their birthdays have been really tender for me this year. I have felt so much gratitude that they could be in our family - that they are both so nice to the littler kids, that they enjoy goofing off together - even if the decibel level is not always to my liking :), and mostly that I get to be their mother. They are good boys. It is humbling to me that Heavenly Father trusted their souls to my care. Their birthdays are a reminder of the joy they brought into Scott's and my life when they were born, and a reminder of the joy that they continue to bring to our family. Happy Birthday, guys!
2 comments:
Great entries. Keep up the good work. These a very lucky kids, to have a mom who cares so much for them.
Thank you for sharing your blog with me! I'm so excited to keep updated! Lucky kids to have such a great mom.
Post a Comment